Hi

Just wondering to make FM 08 more challenging did you ever make it harder for yourself

eg if you were a Big 4 club did you ever give Aston Villa more money for example

I got bored of FM after I won so many trophies with Newcastle , I want to be Arsenal can someone give me a challenge to make it harder for me

Even by using the editor

I want to have a real challenge to get myself in the gaming mood just before FM09 demo comes out !!!

Edit all the Arsenal players so they all have a CA/PA of 80/100.

Then put the club in loads of debt and take away transfer funds.

Set the club reputation to 10000 (maximum), then you'll be expected to win everything.

But you'll have a rubbish squad for the premier league and no transfer funds.

See how long you can last before you get the sack.

You could also set the Chairman's patience to very low as well, for added stank.

And good luck. :thup:

In the editor, release every single arsenal player, set balance to -50 million, and reputation to 10000.

You'll start the game with just loads of grey players, and no money to buy anyone in. You'll have to put together a whole squad just using loans and free transfers.

In the editor, release every single arsenal player, set balance to -50 million, and reputation to 10000.

You'll start the game with just loads of grey players, and no money to buy anyone in. You'll have to put together a whole squad just using loans and free transfers.

thanks a lot but us there a way to make it harder , but by not changing anything for arsenal , I meant like changing other clubs by making it harder for arsenal to challenge

thanks a lot but us there a way to make it harder , but by not changing anything for arsenal , I meant like changing other clubs by making it harder for arsenal to challenge

Try editing other teams by giving them the best players and sharing them between the other 3 at the top, then use Arsenal and go for the title, also promise the board the title

Or you can make it so you can't by anyone above X amount of money!

Archived