Being able to get angry with chairman?

Having said that, I'm charlton and took a punt with the transfer budget last season taking the long term view (Bale, Breno etc) THen the chairman started accepting stupid bids for players as we were skint. I really wanted an option to at least say "if you accept that bid, i'm off" that way the balls in your court but at least you can let the board know you're hacked off and they might think twice about it.

Having said that, I'm charlton and took a punt with the transfer budget last season taking the long term view (Bale, Breno etc) THen the chairman started accepting stupid bids for players as we were skint. I really wanted an option to at least say "if you accept that bid, i'm off" that way the balls in your court but at least you can let the board know you're hacked off and they might think twice about it.

Couldn't agree more.

yh thats the exact situation, i think it would be good if the user could display his anger, and could be incorperated into the news e.g.

"x teams recent poor form could be down to chairman x selling off the clubs top players ,"

or you should be able to leave an ultimatum, sayin if the player goes so will you,,, a bit like alen cirbisly (soz bout spelling)

Your chairman has stepped in and accepted an offer of 300k for 19 year old Ramirez Jose Ancotti Johnson.

1. Argue with the chairman

2. Threaten to release media story on chairman and his alleged affair with your U18 goalkeeper

3. Challenge chairman to a dance-off live on Dancing with the Stars for transfer rights over the young Spanish/Mexican/Italian/English regen

lol at stevie g 32201's comment.

Anyway i agree

although id see it more like this

"team a sell player b"

"manager c is upset that the chirman sold player b"

"Team a sell manager c believed to be because manager c was upset that chirman d sold player b over his head."

Could earn a new type of manager, "Bullied" or "Wont take hassles"

lol at stevie g 32201's comment.

Anyway i agree

although id see it more like this

"team a sell player b"

"manager c is upset that the chirman sold player b"

"Team a sell manager c believed to be because manager c was upset that chirman d sold player b over his head."

Could earn a new type of manager, "Bullied" or "Wont take hassles"

If I can find the value of "c" and the hypotenuse of a-b-d then I get more transfer funds.

Your chairman has stepped in and accepted an offer of 300k for 19 year old Ramirez Jose Ancotti Johnson.

1. Argue with the chairman

2. Threaten to release media story on chairman and his alleged affair with your U18 goalkeeper

3. Challenge chairman to a dance-off live on Dancing with the Stars for transfer rights over the young Spanish/Mexican/Italian/English regen

Can i always say option 2.

I absolutly get crazy somtimes when a chairman sells my best player etc, but i cnt tell the game/chairman that i am angry, Please include a media comment to vent anger at chairman...

If its anything like the board confidence in FM2008 then complaining probably will get you the sack. I do think though that there should be more interaction between the board and the manager on perhaps a weekly basis rather than them simply saying the result against x was very disapointing or that they consider the signing of y a bit of poor buisiness.

i just feel in general there needs to be more dialog between manager and chairman in game,

as now its treated as a kinda seperate from the managment, as in chairman hardly has a personality, there should be freuent discussion with the chairman, he should tell you a set number of weeks to turn club around if its the case, just general more dialog as it is in real life.

I have gotten the sack before for ultimatums on board not wanting to expand stadium even with stadium full every week and hundreds of millions of balance and I didn't regret it one bit. Loved telling them off. And I loved when the fans got behind me and wanted board to expand the stadium. Too bad after I got fired, fans forgot about the affair right away. No Newcastle type consequences for chairman. :) To sum it up, I would love something like this on selling of star players.

Archived