Extremely Suprised

Was fully expecting to lose to Arsenal who had previously wont the PL three times in a row. I was at home (St. Andrews) and I managed to pull of a 5-3 victory :D

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z256/ash181/bcfcvarsenal.jpg

Could not believe my luck, even my young centre forward scored on his debut :). now lets hope the team can springboard off this result and attempt to break into the top 4 :D

Whilst I'm online and to avoid creating a whole new thread who is a quality right winger that I can purchase for anything between £7-£15 million pounds, I have just sold Jorge Valdivia for a healthy £10M and I am looking for a replacement of the same quality or even better?

Whilst I'm online and to avoid creating a whole new thread who is a quality right winger that I can purchase for anything between £7-£15 million pounds, I have just sold Jorge Valdivia for a healthy £10M and I am looking for a replacement of the same quality or even better?

Just take a look in the Good Players Forum.

Apparently, though hopefully for him he doesn't return against Newcastle, they've got a leg breaker too!

I presume you mean Danny Guthrie?

I was at the match where Eduardo got injured and the atmosphere completely changed, Taylor was distraught after the game

OP: if you scored 5 past arsenal you have a chance in your division

Yeah, although to be fair, Danny Guthrie's challenge looked purely malicious. Taylor took quite a beating from the media after that one whereas Danny Guthrie didn't, although that's probably because Folan's leg break wasn't as gruesome as Eduardo's.

I rarely beat Arsenal, in fact, I'm lucky to scrape a draw most games as they usually batter me 3 - 5-0.

Yeah, although to be fair, Danny Guthrie's challenge looked purely malicious. Taylor took quite a beating from the media after that one whereas Danny Guthrie didn't, although that's probably because Folan's leg break wasn't as gruesome as Eduardo's.

I rarely beat Arsenal, in fact, I'm lucky to scrape a draw most games as they usually batter me 3 - 5-0.

I always manage to score at least one but they always score 3 more than I do

I actually thought Guthrie got alot of bad press. Rightly so.

wishful thinking: hopefully that happens in real life :)

Arsenal's squad has high PA's. also, in FM08, teams are generally pretty slow to replace aging players even though 8.0.2 changed it so that player quality deteriorates very quickly after 30 or 31. couple these two reasons with the bad regens and Arsenal's very young squad to begin with and you get an Arsenal team that rule the roost for a while.

Archived