The Another Rich Clubs Thread

Hi. I'm Zombie Jesus. This is my first experiment as I'm not a prolific poster on the FM08 forums but I'd like to think I can become one. (I play FML and 08 toooo much!) I have fair experience with the series and video gaming in general having been a huge PC gamer for since I was but a tyke. (Monkey Island was an amazing game... )

But enough about me. This thread, and this experiment, is aimed at gauging the importance of player assets over monetary assets. It will gift several teams with the majority of world class players being given to all these clubs. These players will not be replaced with average players at the teams they were taken from. Another factor of this experiment is that I will also gift a whole team of 100 CA, 200 PA assorted position players to another several clubs (there will be 8 clubs changed in total), these clubs will not any former senior players retained and will have their whole squad replaced with both my creations and some slightly edited youth legend you know and love. I am using the ADDM 2009 update pack and will be editing the database from there. The general aim of this experiment is to help me understand the difference between riches and riches in assets. I'd like to see how the AI changes in attitude towards them? Would they rather sell them to get their money or keep them? The teams that will be replaced are:

Millwall: Youth Setup

Stoke: Youth Setup

Swansea: Youth Setup

Liverpool: Youth Setup

Fulham: World Class

Bolton: World Class

Cardiff: World Class

Tottenham: World Class

This experiment is extremely open to suggestion and your views and I'd be very lad if you offered them at every opportunity. This won't be run on a rigid schedule or rules. If I'm doing something wrong don't tell me or if you simply have a suggestion, shoot! (I haven't started this yet and I wont be if everyone hates it :p)

Archived