pele, maradona on fm 09

i was just thinking if probably SI can add retired football veterans who are not into management like great pele and maradona on fm 09

you know these guys sometimes come out and praise or criticise one player or manager and stuffs like thst

so i was wondering if this could be available on fm 09

and the silly gus like platini too can come out and say stuffs about club debts and slavery in modern football

that would be nice i think

There's probably legal issues around what they can come and say. If they're commenting on players, fine. The feature is kinda already in the game. But if they're making comments of the same nature of Blatter's slavery nonsense then you might find SI end up getting sued!

I think this would be good. I would also like to be able to view players historys after they have retired so i can see how well they did in the game or if it's someone like Maradona or Pele, how good they did IRL. I know this would proberly make the database much bigger but I think it would be good.

i was just thinking if probably SI can add retired football veterans who are not into management like great pele and maradona on fm 09

you know these guys sometimes come out and praise or criticise one player or manager and stuffs like thst

so i was wondering if this could be available on fm 09

and the silly gus like platini too can come out and say stuffs about club debts and slavery in modern football

that would be nice i think

yeh then you could give platini and blatter some real s**t for being idiots!

I'm disappointed that so few people understood what I was referring to. :(

Granted i've only just read this thread but i got what you were sayin mike :). I have to say i was disappointed a few weeks ago to learn it wasn't even his voice for the majority of the advert...

Clearly some of you don't remember a certain TV advert that Pele made a few years back.

Pele and his missus had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the Pele always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down. and saw Pele was holding a battery-operated leisure device ... a *****! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic. "You impotent ba**ard," She screamed at him, "How could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I’ll explain the toy ... you explain the kids."

Pele and his missus had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the Pele always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down. and saw Pele was holding a battery-operated leisure device ... a *****! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic. "You impotent ba**ard," She screamed at him, "How could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I’ll explain the toy ... you explain the kids."

Haha, great joke but maybe the wrong place... :D

lol great joke!! and Mike i got it...

nothing wrong with the current format though tbh. "a former international" is fine by me.. you dont really have to know who it is... although you might take more notice of Pele than, Neil Webb, or Paul Parker, for example...

Archived