FM 2009 & 3D - PC Requirements

The specs haven't been anounced yet. I would imagine that once the demo is out in a couple of weeks (or hopefully sooner!) then we'll be told the specs. However, I agree with Hughbot and don't think that the specs will be all that different from FM2008 even with the 3D display.

The specs haven't been anounced yet. I would imagine that once the demo is out in a couple of weeks (or hopefully sooner!) then we'll be told the specs. However, I agree with Hughbot and don't think that the specs will be all that different from FM2008 even with the 3D display.

I agree too. All the match calculations etc. are done the same way as before. Just the visual representation is different and I don't think the visual representation is detailed enough to give a problem to modern computers.

That will be good, I would really hate to have to upgrade again.

I don't understand why anyone would upgrade for the sake of one game, even if it is FM. Even if worst comes to the worst, could you not live with the blobs instead of upgrading your PC?

i hope we arent all saying "should have gone to spec savers!" when they are released but great news miles :D
demo should be out within a week or 2 as well.

Fingers crossed

My only worry is my Nvidea Geforce 6200, it can run Fifa Manager's( demo's ), and Medieval II but for some reason I worry, will it be ok do you imagine!

I don't understand why anyone would upgrade for the sake of one game, even if it is FM. Even if worst comes to the worst, could you not live with the blobs instead of upgrading your PC?

man.....fm...probably i will b able to play on my pc...but, in other situation i had probably sold my left arm 2 play this beautiful game:D

I think you should donate it if you're running a 32bit system - only 4gig is getting used by your system anyway :p I reccomend myself as a recipient of your kind donations :p lol

i would donate i have 4 sticks of 1gb:) but my new pc will have 8gb when i save the rest of the dosh

I think you should donate it if you're running a 32bit system - only 4gig is getting used by your system anyway :p I reccomend myself as a recipient of your kind donations :p lol

Sorry mate i'm using vista ultimate 64bit edition OS.

i just love it when people talk about specs, theres allways one or two who have to boast about there own

i have 4 gigs of ram and a intel t9200 core 2 duo EXTREME blahdyblah...will that be enough to run FM? eeek

haha :)

Not boasting mate. Just happy I don't have to worry about my computers spec for a change.

Archived