unsure about champion league register

4 home ground player and 8 player atleast trained in that country for 3 years between age 15 to 21 .

ok here's my doubt i bought a player from brazil when he is 16 and loan him out every season until 21. does he consider as any of those ?

Are you sure?

and in CL registration. it say 8 player atleast trained in ur country for 3 years or 4 ? wat ever the number is .

but i loan them out for 4 years does that consider them as player trained in ur country ?

Yeah, loaning them out doesn't matter.

• 2 weeks later...
Apparently Goran Pandev (Macedonia) and Alexandre Pato (Brazil) are home-grown players in Italy with AC Milan, Pato is considered to be brought up by AC Milan. Is this a bug

Players are considered homegrown if they have spent at least 3 years at the club when under the age of 21 regardless of their nationality.

as mention above

spending at least 3 years at the club before they hit the age 21 correct ? meaning they have to be in the club before 18 years old?

or as long they are signed by the club before they are 21 years old and trained for 3 years ? which are 24 years old after trained.

Archived