Bergkamp.10's FMH Base

well what else could i have implyed by it? lol.......

Well about Bergkamp10's FMH Base people....

It is a brand new site which will hold team/competition logo's, aswel as have a section where you can request logo's from me.

I will also have exclusive rights to Ridley's challenges and Crickies updates, so this will be the only place to get the latest data!

It will be released within the next few weeks, im still preparing it so it will be top notch for you guys :thup:

Sounds interesting ;) Have you got the permission from Crickie and Ridley for exclusive rights? If so great work! And how much do they get from royalties per download?? :D

Sounds interesting ;) Have you got the permission from Crickie and Ridley for exclusive rights? If so great work! And how much do they get from royalties per download?? :D

still waiting for contract to come through, as for royalties i think were in for some tough negotiations, lol

This looks good, but what about FMH Info ?? :D

its known to have been unreliable in the past, so this site will be very trustworthy when it comes to maintainence

yes I have agreed for exclusive rights for Crickie's and Ridley's updates and challenges, no where else will have them! :D

hmm we're still negotiating the smaller print lol

Archived