Less ppm more pi

Hello,

I've had thoughts from that no-arrow thread and the inevitable greater focus on the sliders, which I've been told will provide greater feedback and explanation as to what each point on the slider will actually mean.

In addition to that, I think that, while players having preferred moves is nice ; do they do it all the time or based on their attributes to try and to it when it is the right time to do so?

Either way, I think to help with providing 'man management' it would be greater to have greater options in the player instructions, some which can be taken from the ppms.

For example, having the check box, "hold up" is great. It would be nicer, to also have the ability to instruct a striker to "move into channels", your wide men can be instructed to "cut inside" or try to "hug the line" or to instruct a player to come deep to receive the ball. I feel that reflects a greater representation than adding or deleting a player's preferred moves. It may just be you don't want them doing it for a certain game; or certain period within it.

I don't expect all ppms to be transferable to instructions, but I see quite a few that can and can help in providing the freedom of managing a specific player.

Ok, it was a wonder. But if there are no arrows to have a player cut inside and dependency is only on a ppm, then an instruction option would be great. The preference(or lack of) of certain moves can put some emphasis on a player having the discipline or not do so.

I think of Gerrard(an example), who likes to cut inside, if played wide. How likely is he not to end up drifting in, even if you cut his freedom? Realistically, I don't think Gerrard could truly stop himself from drifting.

Ok, it was a wonder. But if there are no arrows to have a player cut inside and dependency is only on a ppm, then an instruction option would be great. The preference(or lack of) of certain moves can put some emphasis on a player having the discipline or not do so.

I think of Gerrard(an example), who likes to cut inside, if played wide. How likely is he not to end up drifting in, even if you cut his freedom? Realistically, I don't think Gerrard could truly stop himself from drifting.

There are Arrows!

Archived