Multiple Leagues

Greetings.

I am not very PC savvy and wondered if anyone could advise on the following.

I normally play just the one league as I have had a relatively slow computer for some time. I quite like not having to wait around for the results to process slowly.

Now I have a new PC. Its specifications are as follows:

# Intel Pentium Dual Core E2180 Processor

# (2.0GHz, 800MHz FSB, 1MB Cache)

# Genuine Windows Vista ® Home Premium

# 2GB Memory

# 320GB Hard Drive

I am considering playing with three leagues (Eng, Spa, Ita) this time around - will these specifications be good enough to ensure that the game will run quickly enough for my liking, or should I stick to one?

Greetings.

I am not very PC savvy and wondered if anyone could advise on the following.

I normally play just the one league as I have had a relatively slow computer for some time. I quite like not having to wait around for the results to process slowly.

Now I have a new PC. Its specifications are as follows:

# Intel Pentium Dual Core E2180 Processor

# (2.0GHz, 800MHz FSB, 1MB Cache)

# Genuine Windows Vista ® Home Premium

# 2GB Memory

# 320GB Hard Drive

I am considering playing with three leagues (Eng, Spa, Ita) this time around - will these specifications be good enough to ensure that the game will run quickly enough for my liking, or should I stick to one?

you should have no problem i have a single core amd 64 2.2ghz 2.7gb ram and i can run all UK & Ireland leagues really well

Marvellous.

One thing that worries me is that, about ten seasons in, the game seemed to slow down a bit. I'm concerned that this tendency would be exacerbated with multiple leagues.

Would it be pushing it to go for five (adding Fra and Ger)? Getting greedy now...

Not really, I'm currently running 18 leagues smoothly enough (for my standards at least :p) & my specs aren't as good as yours.

Marvellous.

One thing that worries me is that, about ten seasons in, the game seemed to slow down a bit. I'm concerned that this tendency would be exacerbated with multiple leagues.

Would it be pushing it to go for five (adding Fra and Ger)? Getting greedy now...

shouldn't be too bad i've gone 5 or 6 seasons in and noticed a small bit of slow down but you have a dual core where a mines single those two otherleagues will be fine

Archived