A pro zone type thing

Would pro zone type stats be a big important addition?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Would pro zone type stats be a big important addition?

• Yes
    • No

This may of come up before but I would have thought everyone would welcome this feature.

Even if its not that full on, just like the thing you get in the papers now, telling you where the player touched the ball on the pitch.

This would be an amazing addition and, I would imagine, not that compliacted to implement.

It wouldn't have to be avaliable for every player, just your team, and there would not be a need to keep every seasons games stored, just the previous game.

I just wonder what the reason is why this has never been added? I assume it must have been thought about by SI. Even pro evo and Fifa have manage to have this in the game.

I think a poll for this suggestion is fair. Then perhaps SI would give some feeback.

If it could go as far as tracking player movement, even better. They've added a distance coverd stat which is a great addition and is on the right lines. It just gives so much more feedback and realism when seeing where a player has been on possesion, what passes hes made etc. Every coach has this data now so you can imagine its worth.

Can you imagine the information overload if they added all the prozone stuff?

FM is already at borderline saturation point with the detail level in the tactics, if they added all the prozone stuff, it would take a month to finish a season.

Not really. I'm sure they could manage it.

I went for no, because I think there are more important things to add/improve in the game atm. I've played CM and prozone isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Yeah, but thats Pro Zone with the CM match engine which is nothing like FM's.

Could be very good, I think PES has it and its good to look at where your players been running around etc etc.. Also as a player myslef I like to watch where Ruud Van Nistelyroo is running around for 90mins and try copying his movements around the pitch ^^

Yeah, but thats Pro Zone with the CM match engine which is nothing like FM's.

I don't see there being such a drastic difference that it will suddenly become an essential part of FM. Everyone wants different things for the progression of FM and I don't think this is more important than other issues.

I don't see there being such a drastic difference that it will suddenly become an essential part of FM. Everyone wants different things for the progression of FM and I don't think this is more important than other issues.

I really would like to hear someone from SI voice their opinion on this. I'm sure it must have been thought about previously. Just interested to hear what their thoughts are. Was it too compliacted, too expensive, not considered important, what?

Archived