Demo on PSN, Could it happen?

With the new PSP firmware update finally bringing us the PSP store, downloading demos and even full games has never been so easy.

So do people think SI should/could put a demo up on the store. I think it is pretty likely and as a PS3 owner I have noticed Sega do have a relatively good number of PS3 demos on the Playstation Store and so their support for the service is there.

Also it could be possible to even distribute the final game via PSN as an alternative to the UMD, it is something that is happening more and more with older titles appearing on the network and newer games like Loco Roco 2 and Patapon 2 both set to be available to download, why not FMH? It would fit in with SI's experiments with using Steam as well and show the companies committment to trying out digital distribution.

I suppose it is actually possible. But' date=' I think SI would have told us about it by now if it where to happen. But a nice idea for the future none the less.[/quote']

You say that but then they did only just announce the Steam distribution fairly recently on the latest podcast...so you never know...I guess the fact FMH is on lockdown and completed makes it less likely as it would seem its further on...

Archived