Scouting query?

I honestly dont know because I never use scouts.

I do 100% of my own scouting myself, as finding players is one of my favourite parts of the game.

When you assign a scout just look at the drop down menu for assignment criteria. It should all be in there.

I honestly dont know because I never use scouts.

I do 100% of my own scouting myself, as finding players is one of my favourite parts of the game.

When you assign a scout just look at the drop down menu for assignment criteria. It should all be in there.

Using scouts is realistic though. In real life managers have their scouts recommend players or teams etc. and then they assess from there. Theres nothing wrong with a bit of help....your ultimatley the manager brokering the deal and making the final decsion.

Using scouts is realistic though. In real life managers have their scouts recommend players or teams etc. and then they assess from there. Theres nothing wrong with a bit of help....your ultimatley the manager brokering the deal and making the final decsion.

I dont know what you're getting at.

All I said was that I do all the scouting myself, as I enjoy doing it. I didnt say using scouts is a bad idea.

In real life though, say I had two traditional strikers who are good in the air, I may want to send my scouts out for someone wit pace.....why send my scout out looking for players that are good in teh air if I already have those options and arent looking for any more?

I think if some kind of options like this was availablwe that would be good

Archived