Last remaining non-regen players

I've reached the 2029/30 season, and was devastasted to have the 39 year old Gareth Bale retire on me, not because he was any good, but because I'd managed him at various different clubs for nearly 20 years.

I had a look for any other players still going without a regen face and only three 39 year olds came up on my player search screen:

David De Gea, GK who starts at Atlético and played there for several years before having a good spell at Recreativo

Danny Rose, AML (regrettably*) starting at Spurs, had a decent Championship career

and Joe Mattock (DL), Leicester at the start of the game, has had the best career of the three, going from Man City to Chelsea via Burnley (PL Champions several times), Milan, Leeds, Atlético, Zaragoza and Blackburn to finish up at Barrow. One cap too. He's still going strong.

Mmmm.

*I'm a Leeds fan.

I've never got that far, where all players are regens.

I have tried to but the quality of regens always puts me off and I start again.

well, not so much the PA but the fact that attributes are spread around randomly and almost always in the wrong places.

I admire your will power. :thup:

I've never got that far, where all players are regens.

I have tried to but the quality of regens always puts me off and I start again.

well, not so much the PA but the fact that attributes are spread around randomly and almost always in the wrong places.

I admire your will power. :thup:

*No idea why this posted twice :confused:

Archived