Memory stick stuck in Laptop! Can't get it out and play FMH!

Hey there! :)

My memory stick for my PSP was inserted into my Laptop (F drive) and now it's stuck there and I can't find my adapter for it :(

Any tips to get it out? I've tried using sharp objects to get it out and even tried tweezers!

I can't play FMH 08 or any of my saved games!

Please help! :D

Tom_WBA

I would but I don't know where it is :o

All I know is that it's stuck and I can't get it out... done it before when it was stuck with a paper thingy but that didn't work this time! :eek:

Sorry if in wrong section of the forums as well!

Tom_WBA

can i ask what laptop you have? and if you look underneath try unscrewing the casing, and see if you can get to the drive this way. All the processors etc should be secured in a laptop - BE VERY CAREFUL if you try this.

I have an Acer Aspire something... modelled from about late December 2006 with Windows Vista.

I would unscrew it, but I don't like the sound of messing with the hardware.

Figuring I shall just buy a new memory card, put it in my PSP and will get updates on my computer where it has no problems with C drive or F drive etc :p

Cheers anyways,

Tom_WBA.

Who has done the same problem? :confused:

My mom will kill me if she finds out what I've done :eek:

Just get a computer geek to remove it or an IT teacher at school? :confused:

Tom_WBA

EDIT: To LSD, Chainsaws is out of the question.. wait wait! no it isn't... an AK47 is :D

Erm.. if your meaning memory stick for files etc... every laptop has them.. (sorry if wrong:p)

But it's on the left hand side of my laptop, 4th to the right after the filter, memory stick slot, USB connection slot and then the slim memory thing for WWIM and Multimedia cards ;)

Won't come outtttttt!

I'd even prefer a bomb for my laptop at this present moment!

Tom_WBA

Haven't got a cable or anything like that :D

I'll just close my laptop soon and just pale the absolute living daylights out of it...

Nah, love laptop too much for that :p

Anyone know where I can buy a multimedia or a PSP memory card? :confused:

I did this exact same thing the first day i got a memory stick. I saw the little card slot in my computer and went "excellent so i just shove this little thing in here and i can put stuff on it". needless to say i shoved it in there, realized the hole was much to big for my puny memory stick (about when i couldnt really see it anymore) and started swearing my head off. Luckily i had a marvelous idea and went to get the tweezers, they wouldn't fit. :( Thats when i had a brain wave. Off i went to the toolbox and pulled out the hammer (this isnt going to end up as a 'smashing' story). I grabbed the tweezers and flattened them out with hammer and luckily managed to get the memory stick out with only a couple of scratches to show for its ordeal. this was the moment when i finally realized what the adapter, which came with the memory stick was for. point of the story, you're not alone WBA and that this is a way to get it out.

I bring you more news!

I got it out! I finally got out the paperclip out :o

Still the memory stick is stuck, have borrowed the multimedia card from my digital camera so am just downloading the updates and etc now.. really need to find out a way of getting it out though!

Any suggestions? :p

Cheers

Tom_WBA

• 6 years later...

Archived