brothers

Are there ever any regens that are brothers? I've never seen that, but it owuld be a nice little addition!

I've seen two players with the same last name and place of birth come through, but it may just be coincidence (it wasn't a particularly uncommon last name).

I've seen two players with the same last name and place of birth come through, but it may just be coincidence (it wasn't a particularly uncommon last name).

I think the big giveaway is if they are on each others favoured personell list.

Are there ever any regens that are brothers? I've never seen that, but it owuld be a nice little addition!

I've just had 2 kids come to my academy at the beginning of the 2nd season.

Both are the same nationality and same surname "Ruiz Sanchez"

I'll just check here to see if they list each other as favoured personnel.....

....Nope, just coincidence.

I had three brothers at Villa in FM07. They were regens, (John Cooper, Alex Cooper and Ben Cooper). There wasn't any actual proof that they were brothers but they were all from exactly the same place and had the same favoured team (Villa).

Also, they list eachother as favoured personnel

I had three brothers at Villa in FM07. They were regens, (John Cooper, Alex Cooper and Ben Cooper). There wasn't any actual proof that they were brothers but they were all from exactly the same place and had the same favoured team (Villa).

Also, they list eachother as favoured personnel

Were they good? I like to see my team bringing through top youngsters.

Guest ajdavies

Yep, it should be in. With each other as favourite personell. Not common though

Seen as we are going with brothers and the same team irl ... Frank de Boer & Ronald de Boer were both at Rangers and Ajax at the same times, they both also played for Barcelone at some point in their lives .. talking in the respect of FM, i signed these both as coaches on 07 i think.

I'm always tempted to bring Yaya to Arsenal to join Kolo, but end up finding someone else who's a better fit.

I did bring Yaya to my beloved Arsenal in one of my games. Unfortunately I was desperate for some flair in my midfield when the games leading towards the close of the summer transfer window suggest that I would have some trouble creating goals if I did not make any more purchases. So I bought Diego from Werder Bremen on closing day of the window.

Yaya subsequently only figured in a handful of games for me throughout the season, whereas Diego became the club's top goalscorer, contributing the highest number of assists as well as receiving the most man-of-the-match awards in all competitions that season.

That said, it would certainly bring a smile to my face if Yaya were to join the Gunners in real life haha. FM form will not cloud my real life support and inclinations. :D

Ah there were 5 brothers that all played for different teams on fm07 for definite. I have not checked for them on 08. Think they were nigerian? I'll try look into it!

AHA! Can't believe i remembered it! the Sodje Brothers! Sam being the highest profile one! His brothers were Efe, Steve, and Akpo and they had a cousin called Onome! And they all play in the english leagues :p

I once tried to sign them all but that was in a save i wasn't serious about and never continued with it!

Love this!

Link

there should be a small feature that says whether or not they have any relatives that are players, managers, coaches etc.

if i want to find out then I have to look at their favoured personnel and sometimes there brothers are not there

just a small thing that annoys me...

Archived