1. 1. The most rellistiuc FM ever played

• FM 2005
    • FM 2006
    • FM 2007
    • FM 2008

05 : didn't play it

06: AI cracking tactics ...

07: Cech is on the bench because Chelsea uses a "grey" ..a far better "grey"

08: sold a player for 30.000.000e to a 3rd Greek division club , sold a player for 35.000.000e to a Bulgarian side...

I think 07 is the most fun to play

IMO FM gets better and better each year. SI keep adding new feautures which allows FM to keep up to date with football in the RL.

I believe that FM09 will be the most realistic FM ever, ovcourse there will be problems and bugs but what game doesn't have them?

FM08 is the most realistic in terms of management experience. But in terms of things that happen in the game, it gets a bit crazy. Ridiculous transfer fees for players that end up never playing, strikers that score four or five goals in a match on a fairly regular basis, etc etc.

I personally find some of the transfers on FM08 a bit unrealistic. I'm referring to players moving to clubs that I just don't think they ever would. Shaun Wright-Phillips to Valencia, Aaron Lennon to Sevilla and David Bentley to Juventus are all examples from my game. I suppose you could argue that the game moves away from real life as soon as you start playing it, but I still can't help but squirm at transfers like those.

I personally find some of the transfers on FM08 a bit unrealistic. I'm referring to players moving to clubs that I just don't think they ever would. Shaun Wright-Phillips to Valencia, Aaron Lennon to Sevilla and David Bentley to Juventus are all examples from my game. I suppose you could argue that the game moves away from real life as soon as you start playing it, but I still can't help but squirm at transfers like those.

Wright-Phillips was at Chelsea and Bentley turned down Liverpool or they didn't meeg the asking price or something. Though I do agree that English players move abroad far too much.

Archived