Personally Scouting players

I thing on FM09 You should be able to scout players personally like go and see them playing like what most managers do in real for transfers of big players

You can watch games as it is now although I don't know what this does regarding scouting a player.

I once watched 2 games on a player I wanted an made notes on him, sad I know!

edit:click on a match of interest and it should say attend, I don't think you can if you have a game so then watch it afterwards!

I tried this before and it didn't work for me.

On the fixtures for the day, say for argument's sake you're scouting Rooney, you find the day's premiership fixtures and find Man U vs whoever, and click the 'v' versus sign and it will change to 'attend'. You can do it on the day or weeks in advance if you scroll though the league's upcoming fixtures. Note you can't do it if your team is playing at the same time mind you so you'll probably find youself scouting in mid-week etc rather than on a saturday. Hope that helps.

Watching other matches would definetely give best idea when looking for players but keep in mind that it will take lots of time. If you have 5 guys on your mind and want to see them 3 times each before decision, that probably will take 2 extra hours

I've always liked this feature but rarely use it due to the fact we couldn't leave the match when we liked, almost like we were bolted to our seat in the stadium until the match had finished; even if our target was taken off. The ability in 09 to leave whenever you wish will have me using this feature more and more i presume.

I thing on FM09 You should be able to scout players personally like go and see them playing like what most managers do in real for transfers of big players

What above being able to see any match in the entire game in full mode is it you would add?

I went to watch my Scunthorpe United reserves play quite a few times. The media were at a loss to explain what I was doing there...I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, the very obvious bug of the media wondering why I was there or the fact that there were any media at a Scunthorpe United reserve game in the first place!

I went to watch my Scunthorpe United reserves play quite a few times. The media were at a loss to explain what I was doing there...I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, the very obvious bug of the media wondering why I was there or the fact that there were any media at a Scunthorpe United reserve game in the first place!

Freaky behaviour leads to freaky results :D

Archived