Trial days - Scoutable and viewable match where players released by their club play

I'm really looking forward to this feature as i prefer managing lower league smaller teams. I think players approaching your club for trials wuld have been a good addition.

SMall things im curious about how the game will handle;

Small stuff like who manages the teams during the game, controls subs etc.

Secondly will the match engine cater for lower teamwork, its to be expected, everyone wants to impress individually to get a club and probably aren't bothered about the overall result

I really like this feature and especially as I am a lower league manager. According to people who have beta tested Live it is alot easier to differentiate a good player from a bad one so :thup:

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the welcome and the positive replies to all. I've been sceptical as to whether to start writing on these forums. I've seen to many silly people who just like to be either akward or negative in reply.

there is hope.

Thanks for the welcome and the positive replies to all. I've been sceptical as to whether to start writing on these forums. I've seen to many silly people who just like to be either akward or negative in reply.

there is hope.

You get them kind of people in everything that you do in life, there are many more helpfull and nice people on these forums than stupid people hoping to annoy others.

I'm glad that you decided to join the forums and am sure that you will enjoy being part of the family :).

It sounds like a cool idea although i'm not totally sure how it'll work :)

Well you know when the new season starts there is a new influx of players that randomly join the club, SI could incorporate it there so we have a bit more contol on who joins the club. Also at certain points throughout the season thier could be a "youth tournament" like IRL where you can pick players. ( the tournaments could be held all around the world again like IRL).

What do you think?

there is hope.

Trust me, the more active members are just as welcoming and there are only a few muppets,

Can't wait for this feature!

This should be brilliant! hopefully there will be less taking chances on players.

it should still be a gamble on their development just like IRL. for instance, Jenas had a high potential but is just average (still good just not world class like Bobby Robson hoped - Nick Barmby is another example, Milan Baros etc. all had the potential and just never made it. oh Jamie Redknapp another great player who never fufilled his potential.

But just having the best scout should not be the only factor for this to be a success. If the youth idea is implemented then we will be able to discover the classic local player in the trials and see them progress.

Archived