Stupid Commentary

Oh yeah, that is a good one too, I forget about that one. I'm obviously just annoyed because i've been beaten by Fulham at St James'! 2-1, my team is supposed to be good! I'm winning the league by miles!

Try losing every game and sitting 4th bottom, that's where I am so you are in dreamland!

I haven't played Fifa to be honest. I don't play many games other than FM because of other commitments, well basically my girlfriend, haha. She gets in a right mood if I play games for too long! FM is only allowed on when she's away.

Nowhere near as much as PES

Every time I am 2 goals up, and say I miss a shot but it was close, they have a go at me for being sloppy etc etc

I actually played PES08 for a while using no sound

Yeah i'll give you that one. PES is just rotten now. 2009 looks really, really weird.

My game always starts off with 'They probably work harder in training than any other side' - No they don't, shut up!

Haven't heard the PES commentry this year, as I'm worried to play it after last years diabolical mess. FIFA commentry is absolutely awful, a slight improvement on last year but still really really bad.

I Don't get annoyed but i once laughed out loud' date=' when i won 5-4.

But seeming i was 5-0 at half time, and then it said "that 2nd half performance was a joy to behold by Ipswich" Or somethnig very similar like that made me laugh. ( I Was Ipswich)[/quote']

Well that is strange, presuming you was completely and utterly awful and the opposition didn't fluke 4 goals

I bet you were worried when the 4th went in!

:confused:I don't know if it just my console or sometyhing but on Fifa 08 when I am shooting and it goes past the post the commetator shouts about what a great goal i just scored when the keeper is taking a goal kick.:confused:

Wow, that would annoy me like crazy. I played FIFA 08 alot and never had it happen, luckily.

Archived