The Tevez Affair in FM09

Im just wondering if Tevez will be on loan, with perhaps a buy out clause of 30millionish which would secure a perm. move like real life. Or whether he will just be a man utd player like in fm 08.

This is aimed mainly at the people who actually know, but any comments about how it should be implemented are always good to hear.

On a slight tangent...can we expect West Ham to be suddenly punished financially in the game as a result of their 'registration' of Tevez, and Sheffield United to benefit by equal measure? Would be interested to see if an extra £30million found its way into the Brammel Lane coffers and how this affects the game.

On a slight tangent...can we expect West Ham to be suddenly punished financially in the game as a result of their 'registration' of Tevez, and Sheffield United to benefit by equal measure? Would be interested to see if an extra £30million found its way into the Brammel Lane coffers and how this affects the game.

I seriously doubt that SI would put any unresolved legal\appeal matters in the game.

Guest Mouhsin013

I think Tevez will stay and therefore Man Utd need to get a bill of 50 million euros in june 2009...

That would be the most realistic for me!

he should be on loan but im guessing he'll just be a man utd player like on 08 because the age long question is, who is he on loan from ? its not West Ham, even though they are his most recent club before utd, its not Corinthians who he moved to West Ham from so i think its unfair for them to have tevez on loan in game cause some club will get £30m they frankly aren't going to get in real life

Archived