Psp-3000

Sony has announced the the new PSP-3000 will launch in the UK on 17th October, with a pricetag of £149.99.

This prices the new model as £10 more expensive than the current PSP-2000 on the market.

Your extra tenner will get you the brighter screen so widely spoken about, as well as a built-in microphone.

As previously reported, keen gamers will be able to get their hands on a silver PSP-3000 two days earlier on the 15th if they fork out the extra cash for the Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters bundle at €199 (around £160).

Another bundle in "early November" will feature a 4GB memory entertainment pack complete with a black PSP-3000 for the same money.

Production of the Slim & Lite PSP model will stop sometime this month, and David Reeves has said there may be a time-limited price cut to get shot of the older model from shop shelves. Keep your eyes peeled for that if you're not too fussed about the new model.

It's out! :D

yay!?! thought psp was good enough as it was- sony just want more money!

What???? They are keeping there device up to date. The PSP has had a very good year in terms of hardware sales. They price has gone up and they are just give us better specs for the same price. Of course I am not saying they have reduced there profit margin in anyway ;)

But I my PSP was stolen to the why should I buy a PSP 2000 instead of the 3000?

• 4 months later...

Archived