kris boyd on 09

It will probably have 'retired from internationals' or whatever the exact wording is in his profile. I would imagine that you could probably aproach him and ask him to reconsider. I'm assuming though that if its an AI manager that takes over from Burley then he'll probably remain retired but thats just a guess.

who says he is good enough to play for scotland anyway ???

there's 4 or 5 better strikers than him there already

Yep, Chris Iwelemo for one :D We can see your reasoning with the last 3 letters of your username.

On the subject of the post. I'd have a guess that for it to work right both will need to be in each others disliked personnel.

Depends how the Rangers AR and Scottish HR have put it in or if.

Miles has said in his blogs that nothing will be added to the game so I suspect that he will still be avialable. Not really a problem since the game will have an editor so you can make him retired or remove his retirment if its already there.

More than likely he'll be retired.

As per my reply earlier, i edited both Boyd's and Burley's disliked personnel to show a dislike toward each other. That in turn stopped Kris Boyd from being picked by Burley for the Scottish team.

I would hope that this is done and not a full blown international retirement as Boyd hasn't retired.

As per my reply earlier, i edited both Boyd's and Burley's disliked personnel to show a dislike toward each other. That in turn stopped Kris Boyd from being picked by Burley for the Scottish team.

I would hope that this is done and not a full blown international retirement as Boyd hasn't retired.

Sorry that I didn't read your post before, but that was because I posted this in the duplicate Kris Boyd thread before the threads were merged :)

There is plenty of examples of players returning from retirement for one reason or another, so I would definitely think this is a good thing to have in game. Also have certain older players with lower loyalty, temperaments etc to retire when they're put on the bench for their national team until a new manager takes over and offers them a starting role.

Archived