Pre Ordering from Amazon

I've just pre-ordered FM09 and another game from Amazon. Now on the site it says that they don't release the game until the 14th for both games but after I pre-ordered them it says that the games won't arrive until between the 20th and the 26th of November. Does anyone know why it says it will take so long? I don't expect it to arrive in a day but a maximum of 12 days? that's a load of rubbish. Is it because I've ordered 2 games at the same time?

I've just pre-ordered FM09 and another game from Amazon. Now on the site it says that they don't release the game until the 14th for both games but after I pre-ordered them it says that the games won't arrive until between the 20th and the 26th of November. Does anyone know why it says it will take so long? I don't expect it to arrive in a day but a maximum of 12 days? that's a load of rubbish. Is it because I've ordered 2 games at the same time?

I don't understand this, maybe you could try somewhere like Play.com who near enough always deliver within 3-4 days maximum!

That's where I have ordered mine. Play.com also sometimes sends it too early resulting on people getting a game earlier than usual!

I've cancelled them, i'm gonna try play.com. I've just got to wait till my mom gets back so I can use her credit card :D P.S. On the Amazon site it said it wouldn't dispatch the game until the 17th! the 17th!. :eek:

I've cancelled them, i'm gonna try play.com. I've just got to wait till my mom gets back so I can use her credit card :D P.S. On the Amazon site it said it wouldn't dispatch the game until the 17th! the 17th!. :eek:

That is quite shocking

I had a deal with my old man that if I went to a haloween party dressed up as a witch he'd get me FM2009 and I wouldn't have to pay, I accepted!

That is quite shocking

I had a deal with my old man that if I went to a haloween party dressed up as a witch he'd get me FM2009 and I wouldn't have to pay, I accepted!

Both the games come out on the 14th the dispatch the game on the 17th and I wouldn't have got it until at least the 20th, maximum the 26th. that's bad. Your old man is a cool man!

Both the games come out on the 14th the dispatch the game on the 17th and I wouldn't have got it until at least the 20th, maximum the 26th. that's bad. Your old man is a cool man!

To right he is, though I think he is believing that if he buys it he will get more of a go on it, I think not. Oh well, atleast you got it sorted and will be playing nonstop over the November 14th weekend!

Why not just buy it from Tesco? the price there is always 30quid an you get it when YOU want it.How much is Play charging?

£30 from Play. But the thing is, buying it from Tesco would mean going to Tesco after school when I've got coursework to do and when I can't be arsed.

£30 from Play. But the thing is, buying it from Tesco would mean going to Tesco after school when I've got coursework to do and when I can't be arsed.

I don't know whether to go with "thehut.com" and get it late but pay less, or go with Play where I pay more but get it on time!

Fair enough.I couldn't wait a day longer when I know my copy is in a shop :D

Just realised my mom don't work Fridays so she can get it while she does her shopping in ASDA :thup:

Maybe she could get you a couple of pasties too,you'll need to keep your strength up while you play :D

Archived