Is it too late for FM2009 Suggestions?

Hi is it too late for FM2009 Suggestions? I've just started pre-season in my current game searching for youngsters and needed scout reports of quite a few so had to individually get each player scouted. It would be good if you could tick a box next the player name and then use an option to scout all selected players?

Would this be hard to implement and anyone else think its a good idea? Or even has an option been used like this for the new game?

Gary.

Yes, far too late for it to be included in FM09 unless its already there.

Depending on how difficult it is to program it might be something that could be included in a patch otherwise it would have to be the next version.

Either way its upto SI to decide if its a worthwhile additional.

• SI Staff

It's about 3 months too late.

But seeing as you've been able to do what you suggest since FM2005, it's not a problem anyway :)

If you click on the little arrow thingy to the far left of a players name, and hold down shift whilst selecting another player, as you would do with any email software, it will multi-select players and you can select to scout them all.

However, make sure you are able to scout them in case your board are restricting regions which you can look at, otherwise you'll have to find the player you can't scout and remove him from the list.

If you click on the little arrow thingy to the far left of a players name, and hold down shift whilst selecting another player, as you would do with any email software, it will multi-select players and you can select to scout them all.

That seems like an awkward way to do it.

Most other software where I use a similar feature allow you to use the up/down arrow keys or the page up/page down keys as an alternative whilst holding shift.

Any chance this could be included in a future release/patch.

Have a check-box for scouting players?

Are we really that lazy,no.Well,it's not a bad idea,but it's a bit extreme for me

Lazy? not all of us have hours every evening to play the game along with having to spend hours perfecting tactics i don't want to spend hours sifting through players to scout!

Using the way miles has mention has made it quicker although ive not been able to remove players i may have already scouted.

You hold down ctrl to highlight individual players and the shift button to highlight all players between the first player you click and the second. You can also use ctrl to deselect some of the players if you don't want to scout them.

Archived