The richest you've ever been?

I once had well over £400M. If you play in Scotland all you can do is sign the most promising youngsters possible each year. Sooner or later a bid will come in that your Chairman accepts and you bank more money. You don't spend much because you cannot attract quality players to the SPL, just promising youngsters. It adds up if you play long enough. £400M is an amazing amount when you get very little TV money.

I got up to 2Billion with Man Utd and Arsenal, this was before i came on the forums an so had no idea that your 2Billion profit would turn into a 2Billion loss.Was gutted as i had played both games for years.

Arkin, I've looked up what you meant by LLM. Lower League Manager. I've looked at the rules and thought I'll give it a go starting with Hucknall Town in the BSN. Sounds interesting, it certaily presents a challenge that you can't use your own knowledge of the game and need to rely on staff employed through the job centre. No search function available at all. It's going to be interesting.

i can remember in fm 05 there was the cheat that if you constantly resign,retiere,take conrol with add manager with real madrid every time you do that your budget goes higher.i can rememeber doing it until i had the best transfer funds ever

I tried a similar approach as "Coop" did but my team started to pay "dividends" and eventually most of my profit was burning at the end of season. After 3 years in a row with similar problem then I decided to spend every sinlge profit I made just before they take it :).

This also reminds the concern I had back in that career. How can I actually know in advance "which teams pay dividents?". My common sense says that only clubs which belongs to public companies pay dividents but is there a way to know it just by reading the club information page?

Archived