The Skin on 09

Aww ok, Ne botha, i pleed to god theres a new one, I stopped playing last years game due to the aufulness of the skin. Then found a decent one online and the game came to life :D

Yeah, I agree. I really do hope there is a new one but I guess it's not a big problem because the custom ones will come pretty quickly anyway.

Its been sugested in other threads that the skin for FM2009 will be similar to the current one with only minor adjustments. This is a shame I think as the skins for the handheld version look quite good especially the darker one. Its not the end of the world though because it will only be a matter of week before new ones are made available through the various fansites.

Wait, am I imagining this? I could have sworn Miles has said something about having one skin, and then also shipping the game with it's inverse?

So for example, the UI from last game would have a darker (maybe black) alternative?

I thought there were two. One light, one dark.

Or maybe I'm confused and it's one left, one right. Oh well. 7am, what?

Wait, am I imagining this? I could have sworn Miles has said something about having one skin, and then also shipping the game with it's inverse?

So for example, the UI from last game would have a darker (maybe black) alternative?

I thought there were two. One light, one dark.

Or maybe I'm confused and it's one left, one right. Oh well. 7am, what?

Thats the PSP Version.

In my opinion, they only showed the old skin in the videos because they did not want to spoil the new skin/the new skin was not finished.

Could bet my PC on it.

I'm sure Miles said the skin would onle be ''slightly'' tweaked though.As much as I would like this to be a lie, I don't think it will be :D

Skins have been too bright in the past for my tastes. Fm07 before I even began a game I made the default skin darker and released that, last year someone else did, hoping this year the hint has been taken and they tone down the gloss a bit.

Archived