European Championships 2016

Hello. I have Worldwide Soccer Manager here in the US. I just took Scotland to the 2016 European Championships and when the tournament came, I found out that I had not been included in it and instead, the tournament was to be comprised of all of Europe's smallest, less successful teams - is there a patch for this? Please someone, help me!

What do you mean?[/QU

I started the game in "2007" as Scotland manager. I went through the years trying to qualify for the major tournaments and when I finally suceeded - I qualified for the "2016 European Championships" by finishing top of my group ahead of Denmark - I found that the 2016 European Championships had been drawn without Scotland or any of the other group winners. Instead, the four groups consisted of teams like Luxembourg, Cyprus, Liechstenstein and Andorra.

Did you start the game with the demo?

I started the game in "2007" as Scotland manager. I went through the years trying to qualify for the major tournaments and when I finally suceeded - I qualified for the "2016 European Championships" by finishing top of my group ahead of Denmark - I found that the 2016 European Championships had been drawn without Scotland or any of the other group winners. Instead, the four groups consisted of teams like Luxembourg, Cyprus, Liechstenstein and Andorra.

That means you have an illegally downloaded cracked version of the game... :) Nice try

I bought this game on Amazon here in the US. It was all packaged professionally as I would expect, as though I had bought it in a store. Could it still be possible that this is a pirate?

I bought this game on Amazon here in the US. It was all packaged professionally as I would expect, as though I had bought it in a store. Could it still be possible that this is a pirate?

If thats where you got it from, it will be a proper game.

This usually happens from continueing a demo save or having a pirate version. Even if you bought the game you could still trigger this by using a no-cd crack.

If thats where you got it from, it will be a proper game.

This usually happens from continueing a demo save or having a pirate version. Even if you bought the game you could still trigger this by using a no-cd crack.

Anything I can do to fix this? Or am I stuck with it?

Try downloading and installing the 8.0.2 patch. Something sounds a bit suspect to me though.

As stated I think that the problem is usually caused by using a pirated game, using a no-cd crack or continuing a save from the demo.

Yeah, think he is right, sure I read somewhere not that long back that lotsa people had this problem and, unless they had continued from the demo, SI washed their hands of them cuz it was something that was caused by pirating the game

I bought this game on Amazon here in the US. It was all packaged professionally as I would expect, as though I had bought it in a store.

I thought users in the USA had to get a direct download and didn't get an actual disk. I'm very :confused: by this.

Archived