Nathan Stugis (24)

Jay DeMerit (32)

Brian Arguez (23)

José Gerardo de Anda (21)

Clint Dempsey (28)

Lee Nguyen (25)

Jozy Altidore (22)

Gabriel Ferrari (23)

Sorry but I couldnt view the squad but as you can see by their starting eleven, the majority are over 23

alot of player over 20 in italy play in the under 20's i find as well!

As above, even in under 20's league in italy u can play 2 older players, but no more than 2 in 18 (11 starters + 7 on the bench).

However this thing never worked so well, because many times players plays in under 20's match and, 1 or 2 days later, in first team match.. and that doesnt happens in real life.

, because many times players plays in under 20's match and, 1 or 2 days later, in first time match.. and that doesnt happens in real life.

Did you mean first team match? If you did, did you mean the National team? Because it does happen as Joe Hart and David Wheater played for the England Under 21's on Tuesday and the next day were in Belarus on stand-by for the full team. If you were talking about what I think you were talking about.

Did you mean first team match? If you did, did you mean the National team? Because it does happen as Joe Hart and David Wheater played for the England Under 21's on Tuesday and the next day were in Belarus on stand-by for the full team. If you were talking about what I think you were talking about.

oops sorry my wrong.. obviously i mean "first team", and i mean first team club squad.. and that is not realistic because IRL manager send their players to play in the under 20's league only when they are recovering from an injury, or sometimes (but only at lower level) when they are banned for first team matches..

I think no manager in italy let a first team member play in a under 20's match if he is fully fit and available for first team.

oops sorry my wrong.. obviously i mean "first team", and i mean first team club squad.. and that is not realistic because IRL manager send their players to play in the under 20's league only when they are recovering from an injury, or sometimes (but only at lower level) when they are banned for first team matches..

I think no manager in italy let a first team member play in a under 20's match if he is fully fit and available for first team.

Oh right. Ok then, that's been cleared up.

Archived