Football Manager 2009 - MOUSE!

It's more appropriate for mobile users (laptops) as the Mouse cable isn't very long, although to answer the actual question, yes it would work on a PC (desktop).

Where else can we get it from apart from hmv?

I still have my FM2006 mouse and mouse pad, I don't use them though because the mouse is more suited to a laptop and I don't won't to wreck the mouse pad. So they're still sitting in the old FM2006 box.

where did u get it from???

• SI Staff

You can only get it when you pre-order from HMV if you are in the UK. I'm not sure about whether any retailers are offering it in other countries.

With FM2006 there was one that should have only been available on pre-order from PC World (if I recall correctly), but they decided to sell them instead. Which was very, very naughty of them.

Just noticed the pre-order at Steam page, just wondered if maybe you need to add HMV to the banners for pre-ordering in the UK, given that you have your blogs on their site etc

I worked for them for about 15 years so I am abit biased ;-)

I remember when SI use to sell actual footballs with their logo on (as I have one ! :D), and shirts (well AFC Wimbeldon ones), this must have been a good few years now.

It is a shame that there isn't more merchandise for us to purchase, as I know that I would love to get say an SI Mangers coat (with their logo on), or a shirt, as it would make me feel like a real-life manager, as I sat there playing the game! :D

I say we should start a petition to get them to bring ut more merchandise, as I would expect that people would buy it, if ther was items out there to purchase (well speaking purley from a personal point of view anyway!)

But back to the topic, and I might just get it from HMV, just purley for the mouse! :D :D

where did u get it from???

With the game, it was a limited edition box. Just bought it from one of the local games shops, can't for the life of me think of which shop though.

It was for Australia though, as it has Sega-Australia written on it. Not sure whether it was available for other countries.

Edit - Just saw Miles' post, so it must have been available elsewhere, just in short supply.

You can only get it when you pre-order from HMV if you are in the UK. I'm not sure about whether any retailers are offering it in other countries.

With FM2006 there was one that should have only been available on pre-order from PC World (if I recall correctly), but they decided to sell them instead. Which was very, very naughty of them.

Yes! i remember this as i bought the game in the shop and they gave it to me free! it was very cool!

Well TBF I only live in Gibraltar so not many people would have taken notice if mice were sold seperately there than if they were in say Game or Gamestation around UK

It was £7.99 IIRC because a friend of mine got it and saids that was the price

Archived