Manager Discipline

One of my players has a slight concern over my managerial discipline; can anyone tell me what i have done to cause it and how do i get rid of it. sorry have been playing this game all year and i am in year 2021 with welling united (prem) but this has been bugging me.

thanks

One of my players has a slight concern over my managerial discipline; can anyone tell me what i have done to cause it and how do i get rid of it. sorry have been playing this game all year and i am in year 2021 with welling united (prem) but this has been bugging me.

thanks

Generally this is caused by not disciplining a player for getting sent of in the last game. But there are other things that could cause it. Any ideas of what happened in the last game or week that may have asked you if you want to take action or not.

Generally this is caused by not disciplining a player for getting sent of in the last game. But there are other things that could cause it. Any ideas of what happened in the last game or week that may have asked you if you want to take action or not.

the player had a 'bust up' with a team-mate, then missed training. i never fine players, the most i have ever done is issued a warning when a player got sent off in a vital cup match. i didn't know that players can become unhappy over not being told off enough. thanks guys

You should be either fining or warning players. I warn them for the first sending off then fine them a weeks wages for every single time after, same everything else, warn them once, then fine them every single time after. It keeps everything in check.

the player had a 'bust up' with a team-mate, then missed training. i never fine players, the most i have ever done is issued a warning when a player got sent off in a vital cup match. i didn't know that players can become unhappy over not being told off enough. thanks guys

Yeah, sounds like you should have at the very least warned him (I would have fined him 1 weeks wages!) . I have found quite a few players will become annoyed if you let another player get away with something so I must admit I am a bit of a disciplinarian!

Archived