Whens the 2009 demo comeing out ???

It is thought to be released a couple of weeks before the game is out. I don't see why people come to a thread just to tell someone to search... you could just easily not go to thread. Yes there have been a lot of threads about it, but there are lots of people who are new to the forums 15 posts would suggest that this guy is new don't know these things. Cut him some slack.

This was being discussed on the "These forums" thread yesterday. I made a similar point but the counter-points were that it pushes the more interesting threads further down and that it was either 'irritating' or 'annoying'.

Some people don't really care about duplicate threads, whereas some cannot stand it, depends on your tolerance/intolerance levels I guess!

If the thread is a "interesting thread" then it will keep on going even if it is further down the page. Yeah i'm not suprised it is mentioned in these forums cos it has been happening for the 8 years i have been on here. There is no need for people to get aggressive about it.

Welcome to the forums Oroborus and ManutdCCFC

They postpone the demo ANDthe game 1 week for every thread that asks for things that already have been answered.. so thanks to you we all have to wait 1 week longer for the game..

now everyone thank him.!

Thank you ManUtdCCFC

Go away, the demo will be out when it's out. I'm sure they'll have a massive banner on the website advertising it so you're hardly going to miss it.
They should change the background of the forum to a picture of Miles slouched in his big leather chair with his shirt open and "No News on The Demo Yet", painted across his chest in red lipstick.

Too far? Na.

Just a bit, but maybe a way for users to access news about the game would help!

Archived