Indefinitely On Shortlist

Can anyone at SI confirm whether when you add a player to yor shortlist 'indefinitely' in FM09 that they do stay on the shortlist 'indefinitely' and not just for 1 year? It really bugs me when I want to keep an eye on a player that I can't yet afford or who doesn't want to come to my club yet and have to add him back on the list every year.

Thanks!!

It appears there is a bug in the last few versions of the game from doing a search on these forums, as some people do have them indefinitely, whilst others like me get a message after 1 year saying they have been removed.

Can someone at SI please confirm whether this is a known issue or if it's been fixed this year?

It appears there is a bug in the last few versions of the game from doing a search on these forums, as some people do have them indefinitely, whilst others like me get a message after 1 year saying they have been removed.

Can someone at SI please confirm whether this is a known issue or if it's been fixed this year?

If you make a bid for a player or scout them then they are added to you shortlist for a year only.

You need to add them indefinitely for them to remain there all the time and this does work for me.

I do add them indefinitely (as stated in my first post) and this doesn't work for me. As I said before, it seems to only work for some users and not for others.

Again, can anyone at SI please comment on this? I'll be happy to do screenprints if this happens in FM09 to prove it!

I do add them indefinitely (as stated in my first post) and this doesn't work for me. As I said before, it seems to only work for some users and not for others.

Again, can anyone at SI please comment on this? I'll be happy to do screenprints if this happens in FM09 to prove it!

I don't know then. I never heard of this before. Best posting it in the bugs forum. :thup:

Archived