Special Challenge

Special Challenge

I have decided to make a new challenge for fmh2008, which I was gonna do for fmh2009 but I want to see how it fares now first. The challenge will be where each member will take control of 1 of the following teams:

Arsenal- -£60M

Liverpool-Scottc18-£60M

Chelsea- -£60M

Man Utd-MJGB-£60M

Everton- -£60M

Man City- -£60M

Sheffield United-Ben1889Blades-£60M

Aston Villa- -£60M

Birmingham- -£60M

Tottenham Hotspur- -£60M

Leeds United-LSD-£60M

Nottingham Forest- -£60M

Newcastle United- -£60M

Hull City-LukaBoi-£60M

Norwich City- -£60M

Q.P.R- -£60M

West Bromwich Albion- -£60M

Wolverhampton Wanderers- -£60M

Portsmouth- -£60M

Blackburn Rovers- -£60M

I will then put all the teams into the Prem on a changes file. When all the teams have a manager, you can start agreeing deals between other managers here in this thread after you start of with £60M to spend on players. However, if you wanted a player of barca, you could PM or ask me about signing him and I could give you a price for him. Also, you will have a week to do transfers and the challenge will be done on Crickies 27th September Update, credit to him for that. Well seen as this is a challenge, here are the rules:

1. Must not Buy, Sell or Loan out any players in first season.

2. Can post regular updates on your game.

After the week of transfer deals has passed, I will create the changes file and post the link up for all you to download and play. Well then, last of all,

Enjoy!

So, if i understand correctly, we take over the club and then we buy / sell players in the thread such as me as Man Utd saying to CoTA (if he was Arsenal) "I'll give you £8,000,000 for Denilson"? Then you would change it in the changes.

If so, im in! I'll be Man Utd please!

Archived