Pre-ordering online (Head's up)

would they deliver a day before like play does sometimes? Who else is reliable?

No. Their delivery is a wee bit on the slow side, so if you want the game on the day of release (or a day before) then I wouldn't recommend thehut. They state that delivery takes 3-5 days. But if you really want to make sure then email them and inquire.

Shopto.net is maxi-fast, although it is £24.99

Personally I would rather pay less and receive the game later.

i've gone with shopto.net - dont care that its £24.99 just hope it comes on day of release or even better a day before!!! Please God I dont wanna wait until Sunday to play (thats the earliest i can get to the shops!)

TheHut.com are offering 10% off everything in store.

If you use the voucher code Thehut10 you'll be able to get Football Manager for a sum of tiny sum of £21.54 (Free delivery)

THE VOUCHER IS FOR TODAY ONLY!

I pre-ordered PES2009 for PS3 with ShopTo, and got £3 off the next order placed, which just happened to be FM2009 - £21.99 for that (with discount) is a result!

especially as PES2009 arrived yesterday, 2 days before the official released date! :D

I pre-ordered PES2009 for PS3 with ShopTo, and got £3 off the next order placed, which just happened to be FM2009 - £21.99 for that (with discount) is a result!

especially as PES2009 arrived yesterday, 2 days before the official released date! :D

WHAT! im still waiting for mine from play! and i paid way over the odds!

aww man, I so hope mine comes tomorrow or sat latest as I have a few mates coming over on sat night! Tell me is it as good as it looks? I'm getting it for the ps3

It's great! :D

I've always preferred PES to Fifa - as a Liverpool fan, am also delighted with the LFC license (all correct players names)!

playing is much like PES of old, and is quick to get the hang of again....

I don't play online, so can't comment on that side of it though - but I love it!

at least until FM09 comes out -tick-tock! :D

Archived