bit of advice

theres a player i really want to get rid of but he wont sign for the msl clubs that are in for him , ive transfer listed him and made his status not needed but still he wont sign for them n e ideas?

i also have 2 quality players who's contracts are up at the end of the season but they wont agree 2 new deals , anybody n e ideas what could tempt them 2 sign a new deal

theres a player i really want to get rid of but he wont sign for the msl clubs that are in for him , ive transfer listed him and made his status not needed but still he wont sign for them n e ideas?

i also have 2 quality players who's contracts are up at the end of the season but they wont agree 2 new deals , anybody n e ideas what could tempt them 2 sign a new deal

You may have success listing the transfer candidates as key players and then benching them on the reserve team. You can criticize them very harshly in the media repeatedly for every performance so they can feel harshly done by.

For the other players you want to entice to stay, you can work the media (based on their personality) to your favor until they list you as a favored personnel. Then, offer them a new contract for what they want and tick the "Head Coach/release clause option".

Let me know if this is successful for you via a private message...

Archived