Reserve stats from previous seasons

Would it not be possible for si to keep the reserve stats in from each season you complete????

I find atleast one season into a game, that i really want to know if a player was not a first team regular his reserve stats!

Any idea if something like this is being implemented into fm09?

As a suggestion, if it hasn't been considered and it's only the stats below player profile you're referring to, you could take a screen shot of each player's profile and paste onto a word document at the end of the season. By cropping only the info you want, you could get all the reserves on one easy to scan document.

As a suggestion, if it hasn't been considered and it's only the stats below player profile you're referring to, you could take a screen shot of each player's profile and paste onto a word document at the end of the season. By cropping only the info you want, you could get all the reserves on one easy to scan document.

So you are suggestion that i take a screen shot of every players stats at the end of the season??????

This would take forever wouldnt it?

When i'm looking for players in the search engine, i really would like to see what there previous reserve stats were.

So you are suggestion that i take a screen shot of every players stats at the end of the season??????

This would take forever wouldnt it?

When i'm looking for players in the search engine, i really would like to see what there previous reserve stats were.

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your drift, probably way past my bed time. I thought you were referring to your OWN reserve players' stats, which would take an hour or so to do, at most - but, yes, to do the rest WOULD take forever. My apologies barnesdon.

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your drift, probably way past my bed time. I thought you were referring to your OWN reserve players' stats, which would take an hour or so to do, at most - but, yes, to do the rest WOULD take forever. My apologies barnesdon.

Thats okay, its new signings that are the ones with reserve stats that i'm looking for

Archived