Amazon.com

I have one perhaps stupid question but better to ask it here then to open a new thread.

Game is being realesed on 14th November right? So does this mean that we're going to be able to buy FM everywhere in Europe on 14th November or that is only going to be possible in UK? I'm from Croatia and this is why I'm asking this...

Stupid question, I know, but I realy don't know how this works... Is SI going to distribute it all over Europe or just UK on November 14th...

I have one perhaps stupid question but better to ask it here then to open a new thread.

Game is being realesed on 14th November right? So does this mean that we're going to be able to buy FM everywhere in Europe on 14th November or that is only going to be possible in UK? I'm from Croatia and this is why I'm asking this...

Stupid question, I know, but I realy don't know how this works... Is SI going to distribute it all over Europe or just UK on November 14th...

It's being released all over Europe on 14 November iirc. It's a not stupid question imo because sometimes games are released on different games in different countries :)

It's being released all over Europe on 14 November iirc. It's a not stupid question imo because sometimes games are released on different games in different countries :)

Thnx for answering ;)

I would probably die if I had to wait for a week or something to play it while you lot here all play it :D

It seems that the earliest i ll get the game in US will be the 19TH.

Is the 19th the US release date? Anyone seen anything "official"?

But to answer your first question, I've used Amazon.com for other games (not FM) and have generally received it on release day or the day after. If you know of a retail store that is going to carry it, talk to them and you can get it on release day (or sometimes the day before, but you didn't hear that from me.) Sometimes retail is quicker than waiting by the mailbox. Also, walking out of the store, game in hand, is a rush!

Is the 19th the US release date? Anyone seen anything "official"?

But to answer your first question, I've used Amazon.com for other games (not FM) and have generally received it on release day or the day after. If you know of a retail store that is going to carry it, talk to them and you can get it on release day (or sometimes the day before, but you didn't hear that from me.) Sometimes retail is quicker than waiting by the mailbox. Also, walking out of the store, game in hand, is a rush!

I don't know if there are any stores selling wwsm in US. Wouldn't it be nice to buy it from best buy?:))

amazon delivers anywhere in the world where things can be delivered really

and they are certainly a safe bet to go with. even so it will take a day or a few longer for shipping outside the UK of course... a few $, € or {insert your currency here} more and you get 1-2 days delivery (in europe for sure)

Archived