These forums / my activity

I've not been active on these forums for a while now and that's due to a number of things.

1) Time - I've barely got any free time at the moment which makes it hard.

2) FMH - I don't really play it any more so there's little point in me using them.

3) These forums - Lately, they've become a bit of a joke with more arguing than any game discussion being taken out. IP bans need to be put into action on people like millsybeast so he can't just make new email addresses and/or SEGA passes.

ridley - I'm really sorry I didn't post an update for Dynamo Zucabrest from your huge challenge. It was a good challenge but I used this forum less and less and I had less time to play the game so I just never got round to it.

I might come back later on in future versions - maybe even next year if I pick up a copy of FMH09 but not if the forums are still in their current state.

Thanks to all the people that make these forums fun and the regulars who have a purpose to their post - ridley99, LSD, Bergkamp.10., Crickie, Lukaboi, PJ Bluenose 4 Ever, O\'Hara_fan, Dec9693, MJGB, bbuullddoogg and ComeontheArsenal. I'm sure there are more but don't be disappointed if I haven't mentioned you - these are the ones that come to mind and that were regular posters when I was.

Thanks for Naming me, I feel so appreciated :D, COTA is also another one you didn't mention, the 'detective' The forum is getting bad isn't it, shame after all the hard work great people like Ridley put into Challenges and B10 into his badge making :(

nice to hear from you again mate!

I think most problems could be sorted if and when we get our own mod will help end things before they get started but hey even if you dont comeback for a while we can always catch up on MSN when im on

Thanks for Naming me, I feel so appreciated :D, COTA is also another one you didn't mention, the 'detective' The forum is getting bad isn't it, shame after all the hard work great people like Ridley put into Challenges and B10 into his badge making :(

At least someone appreciates me bawling.gif

Only joking, good to see your back again leedsforever, we need some more normal people on here, what with millsy wrecking the place!

:thup:

Yeah there's plenty of things i'd like to say to him, but i will continue to follow the mods' wishes and ignore him.

I hope they can do something about him soon though.

He just makes me so mad! new_burnup_smilie.gif

he makes us all mad but when hes banned permantly

OLA.gif-------- Happy days

he makes us all mad but when hes banned permantly

OLA.gif-------- Happy days

Woah, the 7 dwarfs sure have changed since i was a kid! :p Can i be the the brown one? That way, i am seemingly the protagonist of the group, being first and all.

Archived