how many leagues

hi i am just wondering how many leagues i could run and what size of database on fm without slowing the game down too much my pc specs are

intel pent 3.4 with ht

2gb ram (prob upgrade to 4gb)

i have amd 64 3700+ 2.2 ghz with 3gb of ram recognises 2.5ish i can run all uk + irish leagues really quick, and all of europes top leagues quite well on a seperate game

hi i am just wondering how many leagues i could run and what size of database on fm without slowing the game down too much my pc specs are

intel pent 3.4 with ht

2gb ram (prob upgrade to 4gb)

I wouldn't run much more than all the english leagues on a system like that and I think that FM2009 will really struggle. I also wouldn't install 4GB ram unless you have a 64Bit version of windows. Anyway 2GB should be enough for FM with a medium database.

If you can afford it I think it might be time for a new computer.

It's a "How long is a piece of string" question really. It all depends on your definition of "slowing the game down too much".

I have a 3 year old laptop with 1.2 Ghz and 256 MB RAM and I've played games in FM08 with all English and Scottish leagues running. It goes slowly, but only slightly more slowly than I'd like, but then I'm not the kind of player who likes to whiz through a whole season in a day anyway.

Archived