does fitness really play a big part?

playing fm 08.02 i am in my 3rd season, i it was chelsea vs man utd in league cup final i had 100% super fit team of cech, alves, ramos, terry, cole, essien, lampard, aquilani, silva, messi, villa (no cheating) and manu had a mid 90% fit squad oh and wayne rooney started with a fitness of 50%!!! and yet i lose 2-1, the 2-1 i can take (belive it or not) but i can't take the fact rooney scored both! maybe it was my 49 games in all competiotions unbeaten run my pc wanted to end? and no im not a spoint chelsea fan who's throwing his toys out the pram cos i lost. it's the fact some1 who's 50% fit scored 2 against a worldclass team 100% fit and only conceded 7 goals in the league upto that point.

playing fm 08.02 i am in my 3rd season, i it was chelsea vs man utd in league cup final i had 100% super fit team of cech, alves, ramos, terry, cole, essien, lampard, aquilani, silva, messi, villa (no cheating) and manu had a mid 90% fit squad oh and wayne rooney started with a fitness of 50%!!! and yet i lose 2-1, the 2-1 i can take (belive it or not) but i can't take the fact rooney scored both! maybe it was my 49 games in all competiotions unbeaten run my pc wanted to end? and no im not a spoint chelsea fan who's throwing his toys out the pram cos i lost. it's the fact some1 who's 50% fit scored 2 against a worldclass team 100% fit and only conceded 7 goals in the league upto that point.

happnd to me alot, but worst one was when i was Juve going against AC, Kaka started the game with 40% fitness & an injury & he managed to play for 90min & score a hattrick

Depends how you play surely, if you stretch the play and up the tempo it'd benefit you hugely against a team who's tired.

got my tactic perfect its attacking, quick tempo and with counter attack n short mixed-short passing. 9/10 it works a treat.

Depends how you play surely, if you stretch the play and up the tempo it'd benefit you hugely against a team who's tired.

rb/lb forward arrow, essien cm back arrow, lampard and aquillani next to him with forward arrows and silva and messi amr/l with arrows into box 9/10 works great.

i have a 1st team squad of 22 and i play 1 team, rest then player the other which is hart, ivanovic, breno, albiol, bale, lucas, kuzmanovic, martinez, kalou, sinclair, benzema. slightly alter the tact for my 2nd string.

rb/lb forward arrow, essien cm back arrow, lampard and aquillani next to him with forward arrows and silva and messi amr/l with arrows into box 9/10 works great.

i have a 1st team squad of 22 and i play 1 team, rest then player the other which is hart, ivanovic, breno, albiol, bale, lucas, kuzmanovic, martinez, kalou, sinclair, benzema. slightly alter the tact for my 2nd string.

in that case arrows aren't that important - it's tempo that'll make the difference. plus only being 50% ain't gonna hurt rooney if he's poaching... make him run around a bit and he'll have to come off sooner or later. let's face it really good players can put in an average performance and only lost 8/9 fitness points if they're not really challenged.

there is no effect its all a joke .... i dont care about the fitness ever !! i just rotate for fun ... and do u want a small trick if a player gets injured during the game (FC or AMC not the red cross injury) just keep him playing and ull see that he will be ur best player and he will manage to score or assit at least .....

Archived