could someone with windows vista 32-bit please complete the following steps for me

1)start search type "regedit"

2)then could you navagate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_\Software\Microsoft\

Windows\CurrentVersion\GAMEUX\Games"

3)look for the one about football manager and then right click on it on the tree and branch menu and click on "export"

4)save it somewere and then email it to me at jamesnewnham@hotmail.com

would be vey apreciated cause i cant install it for some reason so i have to do a manual install and someone sending me the registry entry's wuld help alot

could someone with windows vista 32-bit please complete the following steps for me

1)start search type "regedit"

2)then could you navagate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_\Software\Microsoft\

Windows\CurrentVersion\GAMEUX\Games"

3)look for the one about football manager and then right click on it on the tree and branch menu and click on "export"

4)save it somewere and then email it to me at jamesnewnham@hotmail.com

would be vey apreciated cause i cant install it for some reason so i have to do a manual install and someone sending me the registry entry's wuld help alot

just says something about installanywhere cant install in the default location. ive tried everything to no aveil so now im just nabbing the files off another computer and installing manually. unfortunatly i do not have another pc with vista 32-bit and i want the game to apear in vista games explorer so i need that registry entry.

Archived