New Skin

I hope they do a couple of skins. I found last years too bright to play comfortably for any period of time. In Handheld 09 they are having two skins so fingers crossed.

I found it too bright as well, so I downloaded "Noche" from the skinning forum.

It's nice and dark and easy on the eyes.

In saying that, in my current save I've reverted back to the default FM skin (for now).

I'm sure I read that the default skin for the pc\mac versions of the game will be pretty much the same as last time with only minor improvements. I would have prefered it if they made the handheld ones that were in the video announcement available for the pc\mac versions as well. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter because it will only be a case of weeks, if even that long, until some clever inventive individual comes up with new skins for FM2009.

I'm sure I read that the default skin for the pc\mac versions of the game will be pretty much the same as last time with only minor improvements. I would have prefered it if they made the handheld ones that were in the video announcement available for the pc\mac versions as well. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter because it will only be a case of weeks, if even that long, until some clever inventive individual comes up with new skins for FM2009.

I agree, if you don't like the default skin that much then wait a week or two for a new one!

I don't really mind the FM 08 skin, but its nice to have a change for the new FM. After all, it was touted as being a revolution and I would have assumed a new default skin would have gone with that.

After all, it was touted as being a revolution and I would have assumed a new default skin would have gone with that.

I think they were refering to the 3D as being the revolution.

To not change the skin,because people get used to it,is a very odd point

It's not a major issue,but changing the skin would've been better,as it would feel like you have something new on your hands.FM09 at the start,would look a bit stale.But people who are using custom skins at the moment in FM08,should keep with them,as when FM09 comes out,the old skin will still be a bit refreshing

Archived