owner problems!!

right i have been chelsea manager for 1 year now into my second, having moved from valencia. so roman abromovich(spelling??!?) as we know in real life and in the game is willing to throw money into the club. so i get an offer for lloris or 22.5mill at the age of 22. i think this is not bad as long as i put in a buy back clause, because having got rid of buffon, and brought akinfeev and lloris with the money i have the two best goalies in the game.

so i bet u can geuss wats coming, the team(barca by the way) dont like my offer and offer 22.5 up front and 2.5 for the first international apperence. and abramovich accepts!!! i was like WAT. the reason i say this is because is happened before with cech. arsenal paid 22.5mill plus 5 for next interantional apperence and he was sold(not moneys worth in my opinion)

so after that long peice of writing. has anyone had the same experience with chelsea or any other rich clubs like real, barca,milan's

Happened to me with Real Madrid once....I had Marcelo (on an improved contract, of course) and at the end of season 1 Barca made an offer of 24.5m. Not sure I would have accepted it, but then, before I know it, Drenthe is out the door for a mere 10m to Marseille, I think.

Needless to say, I went out and bought Silva and Insua to replace them.

i ahd this with west ham when i took over them they were fighting relegation from premiership had £10m in bank but Reading who are just above us in relegation battle made an offer of £6m for Rob Green on transfer deadline day and it was 'Too good and offer to turn down' and the board accepted it, My point is in real life a team fighting relegation, unless strugling financially won't sell there best players to a realegation rival.

Archived