Blogs

It will happen, just give them a chance, they are trying to get this news out to us, afterall, they don't have to.

It will either be tomorrow or Friday I believe Miles said!

They don't have to?What you on about?

No, they don't HAVE to, but at the same time releasing info about the game is part of marketing so it very much works in their favour too. How else do they let people know about their latest product that they want to sell. Also, yes, SI maybe is quite a unique community with its forums and fan interaction and fans are thankful, but it works both ways and we help them quite alot as well.

The fact is the game is coming out soon regardless of how much info we get before is actual release. A bit more info would be nice though.

They don't have to give us these blogs, nor did they have to give us the video! They are doing it to keep us happy so give them a chance!

I'm more than happy to wait for the blogs. However, I don't think SI are doing blogs, videos etc just to keep us happy. I think it has more to do with marketing and promotion. True - they don't have to but it helps make people feel more involved in the game and builds anticipation towards release date.

No, they don't HAVE to, but at the same time releasing info about the game is part of marketing so it very much works in their favour too. How else do they let people know about their latest product that they want to sell. Also, yes, SI maybe is quite a unique community with its forums and fan interaction and fans are thankful, but it works both ways and we help them quite alot as well.

The fact is the game is coming out soon regardless of how much info we get before is actual release. A bit more info would be nice though.

Yes I understand that and would love some new information but some people need to realise that moaning gets you nowhere. You think SI aren't trying hard enough already!

Hopefully the blogs are out today.. But SI should have learnt by now that giving time and date for things isnt a good idea.. :p Their track record of keeping those dates isnt too good. They should have said "sometimes this week or next" :D

Archived