What a start to the season !!!

Well I took charge of Plymouth during the middle of the previous season, and finished 8th in Championship.

Made my signings, changed my tactics, re-built the team.

So far this season, including pre-season friendlies I have this record:

9 Played

9 Wins

49 Goals Scored

0 Goals Conceded !!!!!

and so far in the Championship that puts me

Played 3

Won 3

GD +14 !!!

Storming to an strong early position !!!

Perhaps the tactic you've built might be worth uploading to the tactic and training forums then?

I actually started a thread there recently displaying my frustrations at being unable to build a defensively "Sound" tactic, despite my various successes.

I'd be interested in yours, but you can't post it here in the GQ.

In other words Nomis - Is he using the corner bug :D

Indeedy, but I didn't want to put it like that, it seems so accusatory :D I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he didn't even know there was such a thing as the corner bug, but an average of over 5 goals a game seems like there's something wrong.

Guest roberto922

'Ain't nobody got through life by being nice' - classic movie line, not such a classic movie as I don't remember what it is!

Obviously 3 wins out of 3 is a nice start, but there are still 43 games to go and like Scotty Walds said friendlies mean nothing. I send most of my teams on a pre-season tour of the Faroe Islands immediately before the season kicks off. We regularly win 10-0 in those matches, but I don't get over-excited that we will be winning all our league games so easily!

Archived