Pre-Order from HMV

I hope its a better one than the mouse that I recently had. It was a coredless optical one that took only non-rechargable battries. I went through 8 a week. Obviously I have a better mouse now.

Yes, yes I am.

But I am desperate for that mouse, if i don't pre order I will ebay this mouse.

gonna leave work at 11 get the tube up to north acton i think and get asda i hope they have it if they dont then down to the 24hr tesco lol

looks alright but il be in asda at 00:01 friday morning getting my copy (i know what your thinking wot a sad ****)

I bet you're not the only one!

I'm quietly hoping that the online stores send it early, so the release date is pushed forward a few days like last year. I do think SI will have had words this time around though :D

I bet you're not the only one!

I'm quietly hoping that the online stores send it early, so the release date is pushed forward a few days like last year. I do think SI will have had words this time around though :D

i was thinking of play.com it might come on the thursday morning but it doesnt make much difference if it does id rather have it thursday night and make sure :thup:

Really sorry if this is a stupid question but i always pre-order online but i wanted to know this:

Is the price different if you buy it in store after the release date than the pre-order online price? if so then what is the usual price in store on or after release date?

Cheers.

Archived