Premiership Playoff

Cool.

Well I think seeing as you have the same Goal Difference and Pts.

The game itself decided that the best way to decide who is the winner of the league is to play a "play-off".

... I'm just guessing. You can try losing to Chelsea and see what happens.

In reality they would look at head to head results - a play off fixture is in-correct i believe

I found this on Wikipedia:

If points are equal, the goal difference and then goals scored determine the winner. If still equal, teams are deemed to occupy the same position. If there is a tie for the championship, for relegation, or for qualification to other competitions, a play-off match at a neutral venue decides rank.

In the 2nd screenshot why does it say Chelsea are 6th and West Ham 19th? :confused:

I took the shot at the beginning of the next season, so thats their position at the start of the season.

I'm sure its asked nearly everytime a picture is posted, but what skin is that your using mate?

It's called Siple, think I found it on here but might have been sortitoutsi

a play off would definetly happen as they were talkin about it about 4 or 5 years ago when celtic and rangers look as if it would be on level points

I remember that final day to the season. Celtic beat Kilmarnock 4-0 and Rangers beat Dunfermline 6-1 and so Rangers won on goal difference. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived