Training facilities upgrade

hi everyone

Does anyone know how much money you need to improve your training facilities? i currently have adequate but the board refuses to upgrade them... i just wanna know if it's worth to keep asking for an improvement...

mondragon77

p.s. one of my players rejected a new contract and signed for a club one league below, saying he liked their training facilites better. ;-)

thanks for your answer. do you remember how much it costs? i currently have 1.18m... so it should work soon, right?

You'll need a fairly big surplus before the board considers it. To get my final upgrade, I needed around 20 million balance, I think, although the upgrade was hardly that.

It is up to the chairman to upgrade them , i remember in one of my games i took a club with facilities 6 from second Greek division , won promotion, won the cup , won championship , won UEFA cup and then my chairman finally agreed to upgrade , 4 months later my facilities improved very much reaching the value of 7 .

An ambitious chairman will usually spend 3-4m to make perfect training grounds for your club, an unambitious one will not no matter what.

they've agreed to do it, but it hasnt started yet. ill keep an eye on the finances and see if i can work it out for ya!

thank you!

@Nobby_McDonald: the problem is that you don't really know what the gap between two levels means... is it two more goals or is it a fitness centre? To build a house will certainly not help players to improve their skills...

Even with large amounts of money in the bank, I have often been turned down year after year then had it accepted with a fraction of that value in the bank but after winning promotion, so apparently league rep and team rep play a big factor in whether its agreed to or not.

couldnt really work out exactly how much it was, but it only appeared to be around £25,000... unless i read the wrong section of the finances! i spose its possible, as they didnt appear to do much to them,a nd theyre still rated as "adequate"

Guest roberto922
But those facilities will make Manchester United jealous, it will cost a lot :p

TBF the only club that won't be jealous of Pompeys training facs are Everton after moving to our new training ground (at £18m)

@rekluse: thanks for the info. i guess i just have to be patient...

@Nobby_McDonald: i just wanted to say it's not clear what an improvement by one level means and you can't compare it with building a house.

@rinso: 25k? hmmm... that's quite little, i don't know if this really was an improvement. thanks for your efforts anyway.

@Nobby_McDonald: i just wanted to say it's not clear what an improvement by one level means and you can't compare it with building a house.

If you want a bigger and better house, you pay more money to build it.

If you want a bigger and better training facility, you pay more money for it.

It's not bloody rocket science.

If you want a bigger and better house, you pay more money to build it.

If you want a bigger and better training facility, you pay more money for it.

It's not bloody rocket science.

At the moment it is no science at all it is a enigma.

Just one answer I am looking for : how much money does it cost to upgrade facilities by 1 point?

Answer this and then it is not rocket science any more.

Archived