nigerian scammers and fm 09

what do you think about nigeria, nigerians and internet fraud?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think about nigeria, nigerians and internet fraud?

• all nigerians are fraudster, dont trust any of them
    • nigeria is full of fraudsters, its difficult to know who to trust
    • i was once duped by a nigerian
    • have heard there are many fraudsters in nigeria, but i havent dealt with any before
    • nigeria has its bad eggs, just like the US, UK, France, Germany......
    • US has more internet fraudsters than nigeria
    • theres a nigerian i know of and can trust
    • where is nigeria on the map?

i posted a thread some minutes ago about the possibility of someone sending fm 09 to me as a gift, i am a nigerian and so have difficulties in ordering the game so i just wanted to see if someone could help out

however, most of the replies i got tend towards the point that i am a nigerian and therefore must be a scammer. and that got me wondering, what would a scammer want fm 09 for?

i just want to sample my mates opinion for their view about my country

Nothing wrong with any of the African contries and that includes Nigeria. I know this is a bit differnt but i went on holiday a few year back to Kenya. Everyone kept saying oh yea right your off your nut. Easily the most differnt but by far the best holiday ive had so far in my luife time

Too many emails offering money if we agree to give our bank account details to allow a 'bank of nigeria employee' to park some money & then split the difference, unfortunately if you reside in the African continent you're not likley to get too much help from any savvy Euorpeans, North/SouthAmericans, Asian or Antipodians.

Archived